The rifle range at NRGSC is one of the longer (private) ranges in all of New Mexico. With the ability to engage targets from 25 yards to 560 yards shooters of all levels can enjoy a day at the range.
The covered shooting benches make it a year round facility no matter what the weather.
Maximum caliber is 338 Lapua Mag. (No 50BMG, Armor Piercing, Metal Penetrator, or incendiary rounds)
SHOTGUN SPECIFIC RANGE RULES
Matches will be on the last Saturday of every other month.
- Pre-Match Safety Briefing starts at 8 a.m.
- Check-in starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Anyone not at the Pre-Match Safety Briefing will not be able to shoot in the match
- Up to 3 courses of fire with yardage between 100 yds and 560 yds
- Number of courses of fire is dependent on number of shooters
Round Count: Max 50 rounds