The required NRGSC Safety Orientation training has been moved online.
- Please go to classroom.google.com and type in ngtflcj (case sensitive) as the passcode.
- Click on the first assignment: NRGSC new member orientation and safety training video presentation.
All parties to a family membership must provide proof of safety training. Each quiz is associated with an email address.
The orientation and safety training is built on the Google Classroom platform. For more information on logging into Google Classroom, visit Google’s help page.
If you have questions, you may contact the online instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you get into the class and have issues, just click on “contact instructor.”
Most folks won’t need these step by step instructions, but, if you find yourself stuck, consult the instructions below.
- Visit classroom.google.com and select Go to Classroom.
2. If you’re not already signed into a Google account, you’ll be asked to sign in to Google. You’ll be able to do so using your existing Gmail account. You’ll be asked on one screen to enter your Gmail address and then your password. You might find that Google lets you skip this screen it detects you’re already signed into a Google account.
3. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a screen similar to this. Take a look at the arrow pointing at the “+” symbol. That will allow you to join the class. Once you’ve tapped the plus, a little pop-up box comes up and you’ll be able to enter the class code into the box.
4. Once you’ve selected Join a Class, you’ll see the pop up. Enter the code: ngtflcj
5. You’ve done it. You’re in. Now select your module and begin the training.