Matches will be on the last Saturday of every other month.
- Pre-Match Safety Briefing starts at 8 a.m.
- Check-in starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Anyone not at the Pre-Match Safety Briefing will not be able to shoot in the match
- Up to 3 courses of fire with yardage between 100 yds and 560 yds
- Number of courses of fire is dependent on number of shooters
Round Count: Max 50 rounds
Caliber and Velocity Restrictions
- Min: .223 Remington / 5.56 NATO
- Max: .300 Winchester Magnum
- Max Muzzle Velocity of 3200 feet per second
- NRGSC Members $5
NOTE: Both Semi-Automatic and bolt-action rifles are permitted. Detachable magazines are preferred, but we can make concessions for non-detachable magazines if needed.
For more information, please contact Nate Cassingham at email@example.com or call 253-343-3137.